Do Your Headlines and Calls-to-Action Go Ka-Ching? (2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Debra Jason, Direct Response Copywriter, The Write Direction
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo.
How do you create a killer headline? A call-to-action that demands response? Copy that is easier to read than it is to ignore?
Join direct response copywriter Debra Jason as she reveals the secrets to writing better headlines and calls-to-action - instantly.
Discover tips and techniques that seasoned direct marketing copywriters use to drive response and how you can apply them to your own marketing. In this session, you'll explore:
- A dozen pointers for writing attention-grabbing headlines.
- 9 tips for creating a compelling call-to-action.
- One word to add to your call-to-action that "tips readers over the edge."
- Fill-in-the-blank headline templates that drive response.
- 3 tips for creating a swipe file so you learn from the best and dramatically improve your copy.
- PLUS: Get your copywriting questions answered during the live Q&A at the end of the session!