The Secret to Creating Deep, Meaningful, and Profitable Customer Engagement (2015 All About eMail Virtual Conference Session)
Sponsored by: Act-On Software
Speakers: Lincoln Murphy, Growth Strategy Consultant, Sixteen Ventures
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2015 All About eMail Virtual Conference & Expo. Read on for more details about this particular webinar, and click below to view the show on demand, or to get more information about the rest of the agenda!
The most successful email marketers today - and those who will dominate in the future - all have one thing in common; they have a real customer-centric focus.
But it’s not just lip-service; these email marketers understand the enormous potential in creating campaigns built around ensuring prospects and customers achieve their desired outcomes.
In this session, Lincoln will share with you the model he developed - one that’s used by some of the hottest startups on the planet - for creating deep, meaningful and profitable engagement in your email marketing across the entire customer lifecycle.
1. Developing your ideal customer profile
2. Understanding the desired outcomes
3. Entering the conversation already taking place in their minds
4. Developing the success milestones that lead to their desired outcomes
5. Bridging any success gaps that might keep them from achieving that desired outcome