Morning Keynote: How Mindful Marketers Thrive in a Data-Driven World (2015 Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference Session)
Sponsored by: Marketo
Speakers: Lisa Nirell, Author, "The Mindful Marketer: How to Stay Present and Profitable in a Data-Driven World"
Click below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2015 Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference.
Modern marketing leaders are expected to be tech savvy, data-driven brand ambassadors on the vanguard of change. But as marketing demands and workloads continue to evolve at the speed of sound, it becomes more difficult to stop, breathe and reflect mindfully on future opportunities and daily decisions.
Yet, as marketers continue to look for ways to evolve, the more contextual, intuitive and innovative dimensions of marketing play an even greater role. How can you stay mindful, present and profitable in today’s data-driven world?
The session will help you figure that out, including how to:
· Identify and eliminate unproductive marketing habits and multi-channel communication snafus
· Rapidly shift the perception of marketing from order taker to market maker
· Accelerate community engagement, both online and offline
· Dramatically improve peer relationships and idea sharing
· Leverage success strategies from Get Satisfaction, TripAdvisor and Miraval