Direct Mail Formats -- What's Working Now!
Sponsored by: Polaris Direct
Speakers: Patrick Fultz, Designer, Owner of DM Creative Group and Amity Direct, President of the John Caples International Awards and Nancy Harhut, Chief Creative Officer, Wilde Agency
See the direct mail formats that are working -- eye-catching designs that gets prospects to touch and feel, and copy that compels the recipient to tear open the outer envelope.
Join Patrick Fultz, award-winning designer and current President of the John Caples International Awards, and Nancy Harhut, Wilde Agency's chief creative officer, as they present numerous examples of direct mail formats that are working for mailers right now.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
- What envelopes and self-mailers to use!
- Eye-catching words to use with particular formats.
- Larger format vs smaller format. What's appropriate when?
- Cutting-edge formats that can't miss.
- When to repurpose something innovative from one industry to another.
- Engaging headlines, stickers and stamps, pull tabs -- tools to get them to open.
Plus, find out all that's available to a designer - windows, paper or plastic, printing technique, color, illustration photography, interactivity, headline, p-URLs and g-URLs, and offer - and how that affects format choice.
Registration fee: $79
Sponsored by Polaris Direct
To view this webinar click here!:
Couldn't make it on October 28th? No problem! Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.