Effective Sales Emails Don't Use These Techniques in 2018
- a template you found while Googling?
- a subject line starting with RE:?
- messages with words like hope, love & "looking forward to" in them?
- follow-ups using words like "bubble up" or "fall through the cracks"?
- phony complements, automated or artificial intelligence-driven messages?
- messages starting with questions biased to answers you're looking for?
- PDF attachments or videos?
Any of these look familiar? Most of these tactics are failing sellers... or will fail you soon. Simply because they're not creative.
E Jeff Molander Author's page Jeff Molander is the authority on making social media sell. He co-founded what became the Google Affiliate Network and Performics Inc., where he built the sales team. Today, he is the authority on effective prospecting communications techniques as founder of Communications Edge Inc. (formerly Molander & Associates Inc.) He's been in sales for over 2 decades. He is author of the first social selling book, Off the Hook Marketing: How to Make Social Media Sell for You.Jeff is a sales communications coach and creator of the Spark Selling technique—a means to spark more conversations with customers "from cold," speeding them toward qualification.