Content marketing is the most important trend in our media usage survey, and it's not even a media channel. It's a strategy that leverages several digital channels and marketing tactics, and it has become even more popular in 2014 than it was last year: 89 percent of our respondents engage in content marketing, and 65 percent are budgeting more for it.
Pandas, Penguins and Humming Birds, oh my! Trying to follow search engine optimization (SEO) best practices in 2013 was like a watching a marathon of When Animals Attack. What the heck does it take to make it to the top of your customer's and prospects top searches?
Join SEO gurus Martin Laetsch and Kevin Lee on this can't-miss webinar as they discuss how the search landscape has changed in 2014, and how smart marketers are winning! You'll hear:
- Why keywords are out, and content is king of the new SEO
- How to make content your customers, and Google, are already searching for
- Will responsive design save or kill your search ranking?
- Why social success is essential to your search success in 2014
- The reason a syndication strategy may be even more important than SEO to your search rankings!
Sponsored by Act-On Software
Click here to view this free webinar today!