New Arrival: BidPay Adds Integrated Checkout Options
Online sellers and third-party developers now can integrate BidPay, a low-cost payment option for online credit and debit card processing without the need for a merchant account, as a payment option on their checkout pages.
According to online-payment service provider BidPay, sellers can realize the benefits of BidPay as an alternative payment service across all online marketplaces from auctions to traditional Web stores.
BidPay says benefits of its integration service include:
- Easy integration: Sellers can take advantage of BidPay Direct Payment tools - from cut-and-paste payment buttons to full access to the Direct Payment API (application programming interface). Third-party developers can use the new tools to integrate BidPay into their shopping carts and e-commerce platforms.
- Easy set up: No merchant account is required. Payments are deposited directly into the seller's bank account.
- Security: Payment information is kept at BidPay - sellers need not be concerned about the handling or storage of payment card data.
- Sales lift: Adding payment options can drive sales conversion. According to a survey conducted by CyberSource, merchants that accept three or more payment alternatives can see up to a 14 percent lift in sales conversion.
- Payment options: Sellers can offer BidPay credit card payment processing as their primary payment process or as an addition to their existing options.