While that exact word wasn’t in the Feb. 15 post on 4Hoteliers.com, “How to Develop a Content Marketing Strategy for Your Hotel” implies it, as does “Pick a Lucrative Copywriting Niche That’s Right for You” from American Writers and Artists, Inc.
2016’s Travel/Entertainment Words
In an earlier post, 4Hoteliers predicts 24 buzzwords of the year:
- Falafel appearing as vegetables in serious restaurants.
- Kombucha going mainstream.
- Burnt vegetables.
- "Shack" in restaurant names.
- Everything bagel seasoning mix.
- Root-to-stalk cooking.
- Why poke isn't hokey. (“a Hawaiian mainstay that's migrating to the mainland. Basically a bowl of chopped or cubed raw fish.”)
- Globalized ramen.
- Adding seaweed to popcorn.
- More automation and kiosks in fast-food, fast-casual restaurants ... speeding service, saving labor.
- 3D food printers.
- General Tso flavorings.
- Alcoholic beverages in quick-service restaurants.
- Chains replacing artificial additives with natural artificial additives.
- Fast feeders complicating their lives by adding build-your-own options.
- Values, not value ... consumers scrutinizing restaurants' policies on health-wellness, sustainability, additives, GMO, animal welfare, employee wages.
- Nashville Hot Chicken.
- Fallout in frozen yogurt chains ... juice bars may be next.
- Food halls galore — maybe too many.
- War on food waste.
- What happened to bone broth?
- Philippine cuisine.
Per AWAI: You, Save, Results, Health, Love, Proven, Money, New, Easy, Safety, Discovery and Guaranteed. Bonus: Free.
Please respond in the comments section below.
Related story: Doritos Wins the Super Bowl on Google