What's in a Review? - Drawing marketing insights from your consumer-generated content
Sponsored by: Bazaarvoice
Speakers: Valeria Maltoni, Strategizer/Author, Conversation Agent; Carrie Griffiths, Client Partner, Bazaarvoice; Andrew Minard, Lead Data Analyst, Bazaarvoice
So far, in this Consumer Generated Content series, we have covered Type, Volume and Reach.
Imagine that once you have many types of content, you have a lot of it – and it’s trusted, and you’re getting it to many different places... Now you have to ask yourself, “What am I learning from all of this CGC, and how will it help me to better compete?”
The holistic value of a healthy CGC program extends beyond conversion lift to an e-commerce site. Analytics show you the performance of your word of mouth program. For example:
Do you know the value your CGC content brings to your site in actual dollars?
Do you know how you compare to your competitors in terms of CGC?
The insights from this content provide invaluable quantitative/qualitative insights for making business decisions. In this webcast you will learn how you can:
- Make smarter decisions through real-time analysis of consumer-generated content
- Increase sales by improving product positioning and marketing copy based on customer sentiment
- Analyze shopper behavior and consumer sentiment
- Capture market share by taking action on competitors’ vulnerabilities
- Understand the “why” behind consumer decisions
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving products based on feedback
Sponsored by Bazaarvoice
Click above to view this free webinar today!