6 Principles of Marketing Persuasion: How to Use Psychology to Connect With and Retain Loyal Customers
Sponsored by: Turtl
Speakers: Nick Mason, Founder and CEO at Turtl; Chieu Cao, Founder and CEO at Mintago
How do you practically leverage psychology to create customer engagement and loyalty? Meaningful market influence may seem like a distant goal, but the truth is that marketers who understand psychological principles can create powerful growth and retention.
Join Nick Mason, Founder and CEO at Turtl, and Chieu Cao, Founder and CEO at Mintago, for a fascinating discussion of six real life examples of Robert Cialdini’s 6 principles of persuasion, and how to use these principles to maximize your marketing impact, whether your focus is B2C or B2B.
By the end of this webinar you will take away practical examples of the six principles to master marketing persuasion.
Key learning points during this webinar will include:
- Understanding the psychological factors that affect customer behavior
- Applying mirroring to inspire loyalty
- Engaging influencer networks to leverage social proof
- Winning new customers with powerful and persuasive thought leadership
- Why the most successful companies give their customers unique content experiences
Sponsored by Turtl
See below to view this webinar!