• Presented By: Target Marketing, Retail Online Integration, eM+C
• Sponsored By: Smartling
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Sharon Bautista, Senior User Experience Designer, Designkitchen; Sarah Whalen, Copywriter, Designkitchen; Leah Holzman, VP of Marketing, Smartling
• Moderator: Thorin McGee
, Editor-in-Chief, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Websites Without Borders: Bridging language and culture to reach new customers online
The Internet is an international marvel, connecting people from all over the world as if they lived next door. Why shouldn't your online marketing have the same reach? In a world where the majority of potential new customers are non-English speakers, can you afford for it not to?
Join our panel of international online marketing experts as they reveal how any website can become multilingual and international, and do it right, including:
Click here to view this webinar.
- What are realistic expectations of making your marketing website multilingual?
- What are the challenges to multilingual and multinational online marketing, and how do marketers overcome them?
- How to create an effective multilanguage Web experience
- How to reach customers in those new markets