• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Act-on Software
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Julie Perry
, VP & Social Media Director, BLASTmedia
• Moderator: Thorin McGee
, Editor-in-Chief, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Video Killed the SEM Star: A simple strategy for search and social marketing success
There's a glut of text on the Web. Any search term you enter likely has several hundred thousand pages devoted to it and enough social media static to drown out new content and messages. Video enables marketers to cut through all of that clutter and get your message on the first page of search results and featured status on social networks. Plus, it gives you access to YouTube-the second largest search engine in the world and one of the largest social networks as well.
In this webinar, join social media maven and video guru Julie Perry
To view this webinar, click here.
- Why an online video strategy is crucial to today's online marketing
- Tips for producing videos that will attract and keep fans and subscribers-even without a video camera.
- How to optimize your videos for traffic and lead generation, SEO benefits, and profit
- Simple, proven strategies to attract targeted YouTube audiences in the thousands and tens-of-thousands
- How your YouTube channel can become your #1 social networking tool