What multichannel merchant or small- or mid-size retail operator doesn't want a seamless, cross-channel shopping experience for all its customers? Many multichannel retail owners and operators have been discovering the benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS), where a software application is hosted as a service provided to customers across the Internet.
But like most emerging technologies, there's much to learn about SaaS to help you decide whether it's right for your company. Join Jay Shaffer of PowerReviews and Eric Ewe of Lostgolfballs.com, along with co-moderators Paul Miller of Catalog Success and Melissa Campanelli at eM+C, for this very special Target Marketing Group webinar.
You're guaranteed to learn the following in this free, hour-long session:
* What Software as a Service is
* How it differs from installed or on-premise software
* Why and how today's SaaS works for for multichannel merchants of various sizes - particularly, small- to mid-size retail owners
* How its efficient cost structure works
* How minimal an investment it requires
* How you can gain real-time access to systems from any Web browser anywhere
* Its high degree of scalability, high reliability and rapid deployment and their impact on your bottom line
* How fast its ROI can be
* And much more!
Click here to view this webinar today!