Uniformity in cross-channel marketing and branding has been the presumed best practice as e-commerce and catalog buying have become more mainstream. But the same across-the-board message (catalog/retail/Web) may not be the right approach in the 2010s or even next year.
Tomorrow's approach will target customers based on their channel shopping preferences. Merchants who employ this marketing technique will need to master the coordinated sell: orchestrated channel-specific messages to cultivate the cross-channel customer.
Lett Direct President Steve Lett, Catalog Success columnist and author of the book "Strategic Catalog Marketing," will headline this cutting edge session. You'll also hear from catalog/multichannel marketer Rob O'Connor as he explains the progress the Creative Irish Gifts catalog has made with the new "coordinated sell."
You will learn:
* The role of channel-specific messaging and programs;
* What triggers the new multichannel retail consumer to buy and return;
* Cost-savvy ways to test the channel-specific theory;
* Which previously proven methods may not work effectively much longer;
* How you can adapt to changing multichannel marketing tactics efficiently and affordably.
Click here to view this webinar today!