The State of Marketing Work: Overcoming 5 Universal Challenges Every Marketer Faces
Sponsored by: Workfront
Speakers: Joe Staples, CMO, Workfront; Matt Heinz, President and Founder, Heinz Marketing; Heather Hurst, Director of Corporate Marketing, Workfront
A new study from Workfront reveals that demands on marketers have only increased in the last year. While marketers express an optimistic view of their work—both now and in the future—troubling trends have arisen regarding barriers to productivity and the number of hours spent at the office.
Join us for an informative webinar that will shine a spotlight on current trends in marketing work and discuss their potential future impact. We’ll share tips for:
- Keeping team members engaged and focused on their “real” work
- Finding time to be creative while overloaded with meetings and email
- Dealing with high levels of conflict with other teams
- Embracing the right tools that will drive productivity and efficiency
- Preparing for an increasingly flexible work environment—and the end of email?
Sponsored by Workfront
Couldn’t make it on November 16th? No problem! Target Marketing webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.