• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: USADATA, Inc.
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Debra Ellis
, Founder, Wilson & Ellis Consulting; Carolyn Nye
, Director, Digital Interactive Group, USADATA, Inc.
• Moderator: Thorin McGee
, Editor in Chief, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Email Prospecting the Right Way: How to use email for customer acquisition without risking your reputation
In the Target Marketing Media Usage forecast from March 2012, 86 percent of marketers said they will use email for customer acquisition this year, and many called email their highest-ROI channel for acquisition. Yet, conventional wisdom says that sending marketing emails to people who aren't customers risks looking like spam. How can you get those results without having your domain blacklisted or worse?
It's a tricky question that we've tried to tease apart in this one-hour webinar. Watch today to learn:
Click here to view today!
- When can you use an email list for customer acquisition?
- What lists, if any, is it OK to prospect to?
- What's the best way to email prospects who don't know you?
- How do you create a campaign that will get new recipients to convert?
- What do you have to do to make sure those emails are welcomed and valued?