• Presented By: Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: The Kern Organization
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Russell Kern
, Founder and CEO, The Kern Organization; Loren Grossman
, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Rapp Collins North America
• Moderator: Hallie Mummert
, editor in chief, Target Marketing
• View this Webinar
With digital and direct strategies merging, to get breakthrough results marketers must be able to create innovative high-concept Web-based offers that draw Web traffic while supporting brand objectives.
Register now to join Target Marketing and The Kern Organization for this example-rich Webinar and learn about how interactive Web-based offers are becoming the hub of integrated brand, promotion, digital, and direct marketing strategies.
You’ll watch Russell Kern
of The Kern Organization and Loren Grossman
of Rapp Collins present how marketers are using innovative offer concepts to drive retail traffic, generate leads, and create brand engagement.
See examples of how you can achieve high-performance results from your interactive campaigns:
• Discover how to envision — then build — compelling, interactive Web-based offers.
• Understand all the elements that can be combined to create an interactive online Web site, from video sharing and blogging to virtual worlds and gaming.
• See examples of sites from marketing leaders, including Taco Bell, Dove, Avaya, Milk Advisory Board, Prudential Insurance, and more.
Register now. Don’t miss learning about powerful offer strategies bringing success to integrated brand and direct marketing campaigns.
This is a “must see” presentation for any senior-level B2C and B2B direct marketing executive who is responsible for marketing strategies and bottom-line results.
Come to this session armed with your questions about Web-based offers. Get the answers you’re looking for during the presentation – you’ll be able to submit questions directly to our speakers for a live Q&A session during the hour.To register for this Webinar, click here.