The Marketing Technology Buying Process
A Look at How Companies Purchase Technology Today
The future is now — that’s as clear for the average marketing department as it is for your smart phone options. We’re all scrambling to leverage the newest and best marketing technology we can find to drive results, without losing money on a lemon.
In such a fast-paced and expensive environment, what’s the right process for buying marketing technology? That’s the question we set out to answer with our deep-dive survey and report: The Marketing Technology Buying Process, A Look at How Companies Purchase Technology Today.
- Brands are buying more marketing technology than ever – with minimal input from other departments.
- 64% of purchases are made by individuals or single teams.
- Fewer than 50% of purchasers conduct formal requirements assessments.
- Marketers prefer to use self-driven, self-empowering paths to purchase, rather than be shepherded through by a vendor.
- Download the report for more!