Overseas Adventure Travel (OAT) offers exotic trips that put tourists into the heart and soul of foreign countries and peoples.
Production inkjet has many speed, productivity, and flexibility advantages, but it is different than both offset and digital color toner devices.
This educational resource covers topics such as:
- inkjet media and inks
- design software settings
- file preparation
- questions designers should ask their print providers
- and more!
There are eight main reasons why donors stop supporting organizations.
Do you know them?
You will after reading Retention Fundraising: The New Art and Science of Keeping Your Donors for Life.
In Book 3 of the Direct Mail (Simplified) series, Track & Measure, Trish Witkowski will teach you the essential skills behind testing, tracking and measuring the results of your direct mail campaigns.
- Gain insight regarding the approach and frequency of your mail campaigns
- Learn about different direct mail testing techniques, and determine which ones apply to you
- Discover tracking methods and how to use them
- And more!
Feeling lost and uninspired, drifting along in the vast sea of postal regulations? Trish Witkowski is throwing you a life vest with her new book, Optimize Format. In book 2 of the Direct Mail (Simplified) series, learn:
- Understand the most critical guidelines for mail
- Learn about the most common and costly mail mistakes and how to avoid them
- Get quick and easy access to guidelines for folded self-mailers, tabs, glue, envelopes reply mail and other essential categories
Use digital technology with data, personalization and multichannel response mechanisms to crank up the “volume” of your direct mail.
We want you to "Rock the Mailbox" with mail that performs. Print format and engagement expert Trish Witkowski will teach you about the process of creating effective mail through a workflow of strategy, format choice and analysis. "Design Great Mail" covers direct mail strategy:
- Learn how to define your audience, craft the message and position the offer
- Utilize engagement techniques that will get your mail noticed
- Leverage technology with mail
- Consider green mail strategies
- Get tips, tricks, ideas, resources and much more
Coming soon to DMIQ: Book 2, "Optimize Format" will cover format choice and postal optimization, and Book 3, "Track & Measure" will cover testing, tracking and measurement.
You have a worthy project AND you’ve identified a prospect with means. How do you connect the two in a way that produces a sizable gift? Jerold Panas, America’s premier fundraiser, shows you exactly how in How to Make a Case Your Donors Will Love.
Direct mail can take advantage of one aspect that no digital channel can ever use — touch. As human beings, our brains are hard-wired with the need for touch. It plays a huge role in our everyday lives. When we are able to harness the power of touch with direct mail, we are able to […]