Give It Away Now!August 14, 2014 By Heather Fletcher
At the music festival, Scott ran into a man who was giving away nifty tie-dyed T-shirts, of which Scott picked a purple and blue number "with a pocket," according to Scott's Aug. 12 post on WebInkNow.
- 41 percent of marketers say content marketing yields positive ROI.
- 82 percent of blogging marketers see positive ROI for their inbound marketing.
- Inbound marketing delivers 54 percent more leads into the marketing funnel than outbound marketing.
Let content be a purple and blue tie-dyed T-shirt. Scott elaborates:
- "Sure some people will just take. But others will share the love with their friends, colleagues and family members, which helps spread your ideas."
- "Other people will want to give you something in return, like their money when they purchase your products."
Is David Meerman Scott right?