Words that Get Opens — for Envelopes and Emails
Sponsored by: Silverpop
Speakers: Herschell Gordon Lewis, President, Lewis Enterprises
In the Internet era, envelope copy or email subject lines are more important today than ever before. If, for example, the recipient recognizes immediately that whatever is in that envelope or email has a high degree of relevance, then response goes up.
Easy, right? Well, not exactly. Thus, we turn to famed and highly successful copywriter Herschell Gordon Lewis during this upcoming hour in order to find out exactly how to create such winning copy. Author of the recent "Creative Rules for the 21st Century - the Richest Resource of Copywriting Secrets for Today's Market" and the just-published "Internet Marketing Tips, Tricks and Tactics", few copywriters know the rules of engagement and tricks of the trade better than Herschell.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn ways to create copy that get prospects to sit up and pay attention, then open. You will learn how ...
- to produce "verisimilitude." One of Herschell's favorite words, he will demonstrate how to display it with regularity in order to garner better response.
- to transform a smelly "We are desperate to sell you something" message into a sweet salesworthy one.
- to choose the right combination of words on an email subject line ... and the right length.
- to create two magical ingredients that all prospects desire: one-to-one feel and timeliness.
- to use color and handwriting and rubber stamps on the outer envelope to get a message across in the right way.
- to select the right mix of teasers that work in concert rather than against each other.
- to employ the back of the envelope to make a message work when timeliness is the goal. On the other hand, he will also demonstrate when the back of the envelope should remain blank.
Registration fee: $79
Sponsored by Silverpop
Couldn't make it on June 8th? No problem! Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.