You Won’t Believe It! Clickbait and Email Subject Lines (2016 All About eMail Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Pat Friesen, direct response copywriter, content developer and creative strategist
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2015 All About eMail Virtual Conference & Expo.
Is using clickbait the best way to deliver more email opens and clickthrough? Join cross-channel copywriter and Target Marketing columnist, Pat Friesen, in a fast-paced examination of the controversial merits of using clickbait — made popular by sites such as Buzzfeed and Upworthy — particularly when writing email subject lines.
This power-packed session covers:
· What is clickbait (and why you should care)
· Pros and cons of its effectiveness
· How to build curiosity that delivers
· When is clickbait appropriate for your audience, offer and objective?
· Plus, plenty of examples of the good, the bad and the ugly
Copywriters, content developers, creative strategists and curiosity seekers are invited to join Pat for a lively look at this still highly debated topic.