Free Webinar: Video Killed the SEM Star: A Simple Strategy for Search and Social Marketing Success
Sponsored by: Act-on Software
Speakers: Julie Perry, VP & Social Media Director, BLASTmedia
There's a glut of text on the web. Any search term you enter likely has several hundred thousand pages devoted to it and enough social media static to drown out new content and messages. Video enables marketers to cut through all of that clutter and get your message on the first page of search results and featured status on social networks. Plus, it gives you access to YouTube-the second largest search engine in the world and one of the largest social networks as well.
In this webinar, join social media maven and video guru Julie Perry to learn:
- Why an online video strategy is crucial to today's online marketing
- Tips for producing videos that will attract and keep fans and subscribers-even without a video camera.
- How to optimize your videos for traffic and lead generation, SEO benefits, and profit
- Simple, proven strategies to attract targeted YouTube audiences in the thousands and tens-of-thousands
- How your YouTube channel can become your #1 social networking tool
She'll also explain advanced video marketing tactics such as:
- 6 ways to get traffic from YouTube to your website, blog or other key online goals
- How to leverage free interactive transcripts, promoted videos and call-to-action opportunities to gain tons of targeted traffic-for pennies on the dollar of what you might spend on PPC
Can't make it on February 15th? No problem! All Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.