Using PURLs to Increase Direct Mail Engagement and ROI - As seen during the 2011 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk
Sponsored by: Xerox
Speakers: Steve Duffy, Director, Online Marketing, Anderson Direct Marketing and Jason Ellis, VP of Business Development, Accu-Print
In this session, originally broadcast as part of the 2011 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual show, we asked if you remember the opening line from Tony Soprano on that hit series, "It's good to be in something from the ground floor. I came too late for that, I know. But lately I'm getting the feeling that I came in at the end."
Rest assured that with personalized URLs, you're not too late. In fact, you're at the beginning! In this session you're going to learn that PURLs are key to both direct mail's and email's future because of their inherent smarter targeting, data-driven communications and integrated marketing.
- How PURLs fit into your overall media strategy
- Which PURLs catch the prospect's eye in the mailbox or email inbox with the right design and format
- How to manage the integration between the mail piece and/or email with the PURL landing page
- What data do you need and how much should you use
- How to enhance the prospects' online experience for maximum results
- What is the one thing you must TEST when using PURLs
Visit the DirectMarketingIQ eLearning page to get more information on archived and upcoming webinars and virtual shows.