Triggering the Unconscious Mind for Unthinkable ROI
Sponsored by: Act-On Software
Speakers: Jeannette McMurtry, Author, Consultant, Keynote Presenter, e4 Marketing
Chances are, you’re wasting 90% of your marketing resources.
That is because most marketing campaigns target the conscious mind that only drives 10% of our thoughts, while our unconscious mind drives the other 90%. And our conscious and unconscious minds are worlds apart when it comes to the values that inspire us, motivate us, and drive our behavior.
In today’s complex consumer-driven world, creating psychologically relevant messaging and customer experiences are mission critical for ROI and the long-term success of any brand. Marketers must understand human behavior and psychological principles in order to capture attention, sales, and lifetime value.
Join Jeanette McMurtry and moderator Thorin McGee to learn how your consumers really think, and how you can influence thoughts that drive purchases, loyalty and referrals. Including:
· How to appeal to the unconscious mind to capture attention and establish trust
· What social and emotional influencers are most likely to get a prospect to “YES!”
· How to apply findings from Freud, Jung, Kahnemann and Ariely to get more from your marketing and customer experience programs
· How to engage consumers with creative psychology, words and metaphors that connect deep within our psyche
· Examples of how psychology-based marketing can achieve “unthinkable results” like 3100% ROIs, 600% revenue gains, and increased lifetime value
Sponsored by Act-On Software
Click here to view this free webinar, today!