The Principles of Demand: Key ingredients and benefits of a killer inbound marketing program
Sponsored by: Marketo
Speakers: Claire Rhoads, Revenue Marketing Coach, The Pedowitz Group; Heidi Bullock, Senior Director of Marketing, Marketo
There's an inbound marketing revolution going on in businesses of every size and vertical. It's a move toward convincing customers to come to you, drift into your orbit, and glide through your sales lead funnel organically. It works because those customers know they need the products or services you sell, and they know you're an expert on developing and providing those products and services. And they know those things because you've taught them through an excellent demand generation strategy and inbound marketing campaigns.
Register for this webinar to hear how you can implement or improve your own demand generation strategy, the keys to success, and the key benefits that make it a preferred method of direct marketing today, including:
- Why is demand generation a better marketing strategy than what you've done in the past?
- What are the elements of a successful demand generation strategy?
- How do you mindfully create demand for your products and services?
- Once you have prospects' attention, how can you keep it and encourage them further into the sales funnel?
- What kinds of contact and content are essential to the demand generation process?
- How do you create the content that drives this process?