The Future of Advertising (2016 IMV Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Dr. Jerry Wind, Lauder Professor and Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School; Founding Director of the Wharton SEI Center for Advanced Studies in Management
Check out this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2016 Integrated Marketing Virtual Conference.
What could and what should advertising look like in 2020? What should we do now for that future?
Stop wondering and start finding answers in this session with Yoram “Jerry” Wind, founding director of the Wharton School’s think tank, The SEI Center for Advanced Studies in Management. Over the past several years, Wind and his team have been conducting the Advertising 2020 research project, which sought insight from over 200 marketers, agencies and thought leaders into where marketing is today and where it’s headed tomorrow.
In this session, Jerry will reveal findings from that research and offer actionable insights for marketers who want to be ready for that future today, including:
- How prepared are you for the changes ahead?
- Why you should change the mental model of marketing and your organization.
- Aligning your objectives and your brand purpose.
- How RAVES and MADES create value at every touchpoint.
- Why you may need to become a “Chief Orchestrator,” and more!
Click above to view for FREE today!