The Building Blocks of B-to-B Content Marketing (2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Ruth P. Stevens, Owner, eMarketing Strategy & Author, "Maximizing Lead Generation: The Complete Guide for B2B Marketers"
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo.
B2B marketers are well aware that content-such as white papers, infographics, research reports, case studies and videos-are an essential tool for marketing effectiveness today. But many B-to-B marketers struggle with the question of what content to develop, how to get it produced efficiently, and the best applications for content marketing.
In this session, you'll learn
- How to analyze your content needs based on understanding your customers' buying process
- A simple approach to developing a robust, actionable content audit
- The best applications for content in driving toward B-to-B marketing objectives, like sales lead generation
- A checklist of content types that have proven their value in business marketing
- 5 tricks for planning your content program that you can apply immediately, to save time and save money
Click here for more information (and to view for FREE) today!