Small Budget... but Big Response
Sponsored by: IBS Direct
Speakers: Gary Hennerberg, President, The Hennerberg Group; Grant Johnson, CEO, Johnson Direct
The reality that many direct marketers face today is a smaller budget for their direct mail campaigns. Yet clients don't want to see response rates suffer-and in some cases, they are desperate to see response increase.
Therefore, no better time than now to hear from two very seasoned direct marketers who specialize in direct mail and who are accustomed to modest budgets-and seeing them succeed.
Learn how both Gary Hennerberg (president of The Hennerberg Group) and Grant Johnson (CEO of Johnson Direct) get the most of each marketing dollar.
They'll show you how to:
- use less expensive formats that manage to still create an impact.
- improve and synchronize every element in the package, especially the outer, letter and reply/order card.
- understand what direct mail tests need to be run, including testing the most valued elements in a package.
- notice what parts of the package that can be left on the cutting room floor.
- use the power words that can boost a package from ho-hum to must-read.
- employ the right mix of variable data in the right way.
- get help from other channels, especially website optimization, email marketing and social media.
- present prospects with a strong, relevant offer that they don't want to turn down.
- go with a list that is both clean and rock solid-and that only gets stronger over time.
Click below for one information-packed hour that promises to improve the fate of your next direct mail campaign. You'll get to hear the most current and actionable direct marketing ideas that can work in your direct mail now.
Registration fee: $79.00
Sponsored by IBS Direct
Couldn't make it on October 27? No problem! Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click the link above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.