Search Marketing in the Mobile Age: How smartphones impact your SEO and SEM strategy
Sponsored by: Convirza
Speakers: Brian Massey, Conversion Scientist, Conversion Sciences LLC; Phil Frost, Founder/COO, Main Street ROI
Everyone panicked over Google's "Mobilegeddon" moment last year, but the real impact of mobile search runs much deeper than a simple Google penalty. Today, Google says more searches are done on mobile devices than desktop or laptop computers. For marketers who rely on search traffic, that's a significant adjustment you have to make.
A search done on a smartphone simply is not the same as a search done on a desktop computer. It's a different struggle to get to the top of the mobile SERPs, a different struggle to get mobile users to click through, and a different struggle to get them to convert once they're on your site.
How can you keep the strong search performance you're used to in a world where the majority of search traffic comes from mobile? Join us on this webinar to hear:
- How to win at mobile search.
- What factors will ensure you rank highly in results for searches done on mobile devices
- How mobile search traffic differ from a desktop search traffic, and how to use that to your advantage
- How to increase overall mobile conversion rates and ROI
- Why Google says phone calls should be a big part of your mobile SEM strategy
- How to generate phone calls from your mobile landing pages
Sponsored by Convirza
Click above to view this free webinar today!