Messages That Break Through the Clutter: 2011's Winning Campaigns from Every Channel - As seen during the 2011 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo
Sponsored by: Infogroup
Speakers: Alan Rosenspan, President, Alan Rosenspan & Associates; Carolyn Goodman, President and Creative Director, Goodman Marketing Partners; Gary Hennerberg, President, the Hennerberg Group; Neil Feinstein, Director of Brand & Creative Strategy, True North Inc.
What messages will win? With more channels employed in virtually every marketing campaign, the sheer number of messages that prospects are getting is going up every day. How do you get yours to stand out?
In this groundbreaking session originally featured as part of the 2011 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo, four award-winning and experienced direct marketers will discuss the big trends hitting the email, direct mail, mobile and social media spaces ... and what kinds of campaigns are likely to succeed in 2011, including using examples from their own recent campaigns that they've created for retailers, nonprofits, publishers, insurance companies, travel services and more.
Takeaways from this roundtable include:
- What kind of messages will work in 2011, across multiple channels
- How the right combination of words can make a mobile or email campaign successful
- Which techniques to use in each channel to get those coveted opens
- A rundown of the techniques and technology available today (VDP, PURLs, QR codes, etc.) that make direct mail more integrated with other channels than ever before
- Successful examples of breakthrough messages in the email, direct mail, mobile and social media space
- What kinds of creative crosses over to other channels, and what kind does not
- The future of marketing messages, 2011 and beyond