Lead Generation Strategies That Succeed (2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference Session)
Sponsored by: Act-On Software
Speakers: Ted Grigg, Direct Marketing Consultant and Strategist, DMCG
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo.
We will look at some basic planning guidelines and strategies to help you build new lead generation successes for your company. The presentation will share strategic insights that relate to balancing top line AND bottom line sales results, working with the sales team, and the importance of testing multiple channels for long term success.
Takeaways will include:
- Barriers to lead generation success and how to resolve some of them
- Understanding outbound versus inbound lead generation
- The foundations for successful lead generation planning
- The importance of math in setting lead generation objectives and strategies
- Lead quality
- A few lead generation models