How to Acquire Thousands More Email Subscribers (2012 All About eMail Virtual Conference session)
Sponsored by: Symantec
Speakers: Arthur Middleton Hughes, Vice President, The Database Marketing Institute, Ltd.
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2012 All About eMail Virtual Conference.
It is easy to acquire direct mail addresses – you just buy them. Not so with email. Ethics and law require you to get people to opt-in to your messages. This session shows you how successful marketers use 12 powerful tactics to boost email subscriber acquisition.
• Start by calculating your subscriber lifetime value
• Set a goal – double your list in the next year
• Use the plan to get internal financing
• Fix your website – the gateway to registration
• Use many of a dozen profitable tactics that will work for you.
Case studies of many corporate email programs will illustrate the tactics and success.
Click here to view this webinar.