Getting the Customer to Stay…for a Lifetime (2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Michael Lowenstein, PhD, CMC, Chief Research Officer, The Relational Capital Group
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo.
Today's B-to-B and B-to-C customer is more mobile, content-seeking, impatient and independent than at any time in history. And, even with all of these new decision dynamics, the fundamentals of trust and perceived value are increasingly powerful motivators of long-term loyalty and bonding behavior.
In this session, we'll explore and recommend the most actionable approaches for optimizing customer loyalty and lifetime value. Subjects to be covered will include:
- Pull marketing, with an emphasis on customer dialogue, inclusion and collaboration/involvement
- The impact and importance of omnichannel access, especially mobile
- Leveraging, and integrating, offline and online customer communication
- Building humanity and emotional connection into the customer relationship
- Reconsidering customer data, analysis, modeling and testing for success
- Addressing customer-centricity and the downstream behavioral power of the overall customer experience