Get Inside the Mind of Your Customers: Using Marketing Psychology to Make Connections and Increase Engagement
Sponsored by: Turtl
Speakers: Dr. Jillian Ney, Founder, The Social Intelligence Lab; Nick Mason, CEO & Founder, Turtl
Have you ever wanted to get into the minds of your customers and understand the best way to connect with them? If so, psychology may hold the key. Join experts Nick Mason, CEO & Founder at Turtl, and Dr. Jillian Ney, Founder of The Social Intelligence Lab, for this fascinating exploration on the intersection between psychology and marketing.
By the end of this webinar you will have some practical tips on how you can apply psychology principles to drive greater impact in your marketing. Key learning points during this session will include:
- Understanding the human brain and how different formats can influence engagement
- Why creating unique digital experiences is key in a competitive environment and how to do this
- What is mirroring and how can you apply this to marketing
- Why the images you select in your content really matter
- And how to do personality-based marketing and do it well
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by Turtl
Can’t make it on September 10th? No problem! Target Marketing webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.