Brunch & Learn: Email Design Best Practices for Desktop, Mobile, Tablet & Beyond
Sponsored by: Act-On Software
Speakers: Jason Rodriguez, Community Manager, Litmus/Author, Modern HTML Email; Daniel Sears, Interaction Designer, Trendline Interactive
Here's a staggering fact: According to an August study, more email is read on a mobile device than on a desktop email client - and 30 percent of consumers read their email exclusively on their mobile devices. Gulp.
In other words, if you're not designing your email to be read on non-desktops, then it's time for a game of serious catch-up. During this 45-minute Brunch & Learn webinar, leading experts in email design will share their most actionable best practices so you can start making positive changes today. Here's a taste of what you'll hear about:
- Designing clean, scaled-down emails that render nicely on mobile devices AND overcome spam filters
- Finding a pixel width template that works for both desktop and mobile users
- Using a specific text-to-image ratio to slip by spam filters along with specific image sizes and alt tags to work in mobile spaces
- Placing offer text and call-to-action buttons in optimized places for both desktop and mobile
- Using specific fonts and certain HTML coding and tables in order to make sure your email renders across multiple platforms
Whether you've started dabbling in designing your email for mobile or haven't a clue where to start, this is a can't miss opportunity for marketers.