Opening Keynote - Dinosaurs & Cowboys: Direct Marketing Secrets Every Marketer Needs To Know Whether You Are Selling Online, Offline or Both (2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Brian Kurtz, Executive Vice President, Boardroom Inc.
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo.
Brian Kurtz, a 30 year veteran in direct marketing-who has been successful in every medium including direct mail, direct response television and email-is convinced that no matter how whiz bang the world becomes, it's really ALL about direct marketing; and measurable advertising will continue to rule the day.
In this keynote presentation, Brian will share some of his accumulated wisdom and how it applies to all businesses today, regardless of the media you use for sales and marketing.
Some of the concepts he will cover:
- How paying millions in postage in direct mail made Brian a better marketer ... and how it helps him online every day
- Why treating your list with respect is more than just good manners ...
- What's this "new medium" called direct mail anyway?
- Why you might want to consider paying all that extra money to create (and ship) physical products ... even though digital products are lot "lighter ..."
- The difference between "Ninja" marketing and "Samurai" marketing ...
- Databases with millions of names have more in common with databases with hundreds of names than you think ...
- The truth about what customers refund (transactions) and what they want forever (relationships)
- Why hiring some dead copywriters might lead to your next best sales letter ...
Click here for more information (and to view for FREE) today!