Closing Keynote: 5 Essential Marketing Automation Steps for Success (2014 All About eMail Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Karen Furlotte, Director of Client Success, RA Revenue Automation Inc.; Peter Hrabinsky, VP of Marketing, RA Revenue Automation Inc.; Tim Curtis, Data-driven CRM & Marketing Executive & DMA Certified Professional Marketer™, Jack Stack BBQ
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2014 All About eMail Virtual Conference & Expo.
Marketing automation is not easy.
In order to make marketing automation work you need a solid marketing automation platform combined with a strategic execution plan along with human resources required to test, measure and optimize future campaigns.
In this presentation, we will outline the 5 Essential Marketing Automation Steps, Jack Stack BBQ took to move into a successful marketing automation initiative.
Get insights on:
- The Difference Between Email Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Common Marketing Automation Misconceptions
- Identifying Your Marketing Objectives
- The Importance of Data, Persona Development and Segmentation
- Marketing Automation Programs to Consider
- Measuring and Gaining Insights
- 5 Essential Steps Jack Stack BBQ Took for Success