Brunch & Learn: Direct Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
Sponsored by: Act-On Software
Speakers: Carolyn Goodman, President/Creative Director, Goodman Marketing Partners
Not every marketer can afford the mega data warehouse or a fully integrated campaign with all the flashy bells and whistles. Nonetheless, there are plenty of cutting-edge direct marketing strategies - including savvy content marketing tactics - that even the smallest budgets can afford to drive business forward.
Marketing expert Carolyn Goodman will reveal everything you ever needed to know about shoestring marketing, but could not afford to ask.
Join us at this educational webinar to learn how any marketer can work smarter in 2014 given limited budgets:
- Discover which marketing tactics will yield the biggest bang for the buck
- Learn how to prioritize what's important and what's not
- Create great marketing content with limited staff and budgets
- Identify topics and formats that will hook your target audience
- Distribute content to build your brand as a thought leader and capture leads