Brunch & Learn: Direct Mail: 10 Mistakes to Avoid
Sponsored by: Act-On Software
Speakers: Gary Hennerberg, President, Hennerberg Group Inc.
Direct mail is expensive. A single mistake can cost you big time. In this webinar you'll get a high-level look at the 10 avoidable mistakes when using direct mail.
Direct marketing veteran Gary Hennerberg shares his top 10 list of mistakes to avoid in direct mail. For this presentation, he draws on his experience of having written and managed hundreds of packages that have been mailed to tens of millions of households. Hennerberg is an in-demand analytic consultant and creative director, author of the twice-monthly Reinventing Direct blog for Target Marketing, and the author of Direct Marketing Quantified: The Knowledge is in the Numbers.
Join us as he takes you step-by-step through what you must do as you start and manage your direct mail campaigns. His presentation will include:
- How benchmarking Allowable Marketing Cost and Long Term Value is your foundation for measurement
- Understanding your prospect, and developing a creative strategy when you interpret your data
- Stimulating emotion ... then calming your prospect's mind to take action
- Repositioning your unique selling proposition and how it has increased response by 60%
- What you must do after your direct mail has dropped