Copywriting & Design All-Star Session - 2012 Best Practices for the Direct Mail Envelope, Letter, Brochure & Reply Form
Speakers: Ken Schneider, CEO/Creative Director, Ken Schneider & Associates and Elaine Tyson, President, Tyson Associates
How do you improve your direct mail performance in one fell swoop? You overhaul the "Big Four" - the envelope, letter, brochure and reply form - with new ideas, techniques and maybe even formats. Perhaps only a few tweaks are needed, or a full-tilt updating is required. Either way, we'll show you how to beat the current control and create the next great one.
For such crucial advice, who better to ask than a genuine all-star copywriter/designer? According to Circulation Specialists, Ken Schneider is "on the top 5 list of magazine direct mail writers in the country." With over 30 years of experience, he's written winning packages for over 200 magazines and newsletters like Rolling Stone, National Geographic and the UC Berkeley Wellness Letter, along with clients such as Coca-Cola and Mercantile Bank.
Joining him will be Elaine Tyson, president of Tyson Associates, a consulting firm that provides circulation management services to magazine publishers. She brings 40 years of direct marketing and circulation management experience, and counts dozens of business and consumer magazines as well as associations and nonprofits as clients.
Attend this all-star webinar to learn the following:
- The type of envelope and letter copy that connects with today's prospects.
- Which formats are winning today, and how to maximize their unique benefits.
- The new positions, sizes and tricks that make the reply card more effective.
- The long letter vs. the short letter and the latest techniques (for Johnson box, margins, color, fonts, P.S., etc.) that belong in each.
- Brochures add to the budget, but designing the right kind can seal the deal. We'll show how.
- An insider look at a few gangbuster campaigns, including a rundown of what made each an overwhelming success.
Registration fee: $79
Couldn't make it on February 29? No problem! DirectMarketingIQ webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.