Augmented Reality 101: Making 1-to-1 Marketing Leap Off the Page
Sponsored by: Standard Register
Speakers: M.J. Anderson, Founding Partner and Executive VP of Creative Services, Trekk and Sheloo Koul, Product Manager – Digital Solutions - Mobile, UX, Cloud, Standard Register
There is a gap in your marketing, a space between the data, targeting and possibilities of digital marketing, and the tangible, "real" yet static world of offline marketing. Augmented reality (AR) marketing is one way you can bridge that gap.
AR done correctly brings print marketing to life, and lets it leap off the page with all the animation, targeting and personalization of any Web ad you've ever seen. But AR can also be risky-it's on the marketer to make the campaign compelling and seamless, or risk turning customers off it for good.
Join us on this webinar where you'll hear how to do AR right and deliver experiences that drive conversions, loyalty and really boost the bottom line, including:
- How to "do" Augmented Reality on any marketing budget
- Ideas for how to use AR in your marketing
- Keys to building AR into a marketing strategy and a strategy around AR
- Best practices and tips for designing and executing the creative
- Examples of successful AR marketing campaigns and the secrets to their success!
Sponsored by Standard Register