Content: Email Marketing’s “Secret Sauce” (2014 All About eMail Virtual Conference Session)
Speakers: Bob Bly, Copywriter/Internet Marketing Strategist
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at 2014 All About eMail Virtual Conference & Expo.
If you've got an in-house e-list of prospects and customers, and you bombard them with constant sales messages, your list will shrink rapidly-and those who remain on it will stop reading your emails.
Adding great content to your e-mail messages is the key to increasing open and click-through rates, readership, and response. With the right content sent at the right frequency, you'll create loyal customers who eagerly look forward to reading your emails and reward you with bigger and more frequent purchases.
In this session, we will cover:
- Why content has become absolutely vital to successful e-mail marketing.
- The 50+/50 ratio of email content marketing.
- 5 ways to boost email readership and response with content.
- The secret of transparency.
- How to give tips your readers will treasure.
- The power of one: Mark Ford's secret weapon for writing killer emails.
- What pulls best-how-to content, opinion, advice or stories?