Five Steps to Customer Reactivation
When customers engage with your brand, it means that you beat countless obstacles to win their attention, and even their money. That takes a strong product or service and a powerful message. When some of those customers lapse, it takes a powerful reactivation campaign to remind them why they engaged with your brand in the first place.
This guide will help you make that reactivation happen in five steps.
- Evaluate your needs and create a reactivation strategy.
- Cleanse data of inactive users and inaccurate records.
- Enhance and Onboard your data to prepare it for your campaign.
- Execute your multi-channel campaign and measure the results.
- Reactivate your customers and continue to communicate with them.
Download our guide to get started.