Can Micro Social 6-Second Videos Work for Direct Marketers?
- If you were in charge of marketing this 6-second series of videos, what would you do?
- What would you put on the screen of these 6-second videos? What about other production ideas?
- What would you do to expand the reach beyond the organization's email list and Facebook presence?
- Would you use YouTube annotations?
- Would you use Facebook promoted posts? Or Facebook pay-per-click ads?
- What other social media options would you try to expand the reach?
- For every 100 fans, what would you project engagement levels to be?
- What percentage sales increase over last year's performance would you expect for this campaign to be considered a success?
- What other key performance indicators, or KPI's, would you use to evaluate the sales results of this campaign?
Please share your ideas in the comments section below, or email me directly. We'll keep you updated in our future blog posts, and we'll find out together if all of this worked. If it's a bust, we'll tell you that, too.
With so much new coming into our marketing world, the more we share successes and failures with each other, the more effective and profitable we'll all be.
Reinventing Direct is for the direct marketer seeking guidance in the evolving world of online marketing. Gary Hennerberg is a mind code marketing strategist, based on the template from his new book, "Crack the Customer Mind Code." He is recognized as a leading direct marketing consultant and copywriter. He weaves in how to identify a unique selling proposition to position, or reposition, products and services using online and offline marketing approaches, and copywriting sales techniques. He is sought-after for his integration of direct mail, catalogs, email marketing, websites, content marketing, search marketing, retargeting and more. His identification of USPs and copywriting for clients has resulted in sales increases of 15 percent, 35 percent, and even as high as 60 percent. Today he integrates both online and offline media strategies, and proven copywriting techniques, to get clients results. Email him or follow Gary on LinkedIn. Co-authoring this blog is Perry Alexander of ACM Initiatives. Follow Perry on LinkedIn.