An Opportunity to Learn From Leading Retailers
What do cross-channel retailers like to do best (besides make money)? Share their stories and insights with their peers so they can learn from one another.
Well, eM+C's sister publication, Retail Online Integration, is giving those retailers a great platform to share their thoughts with its Retail Marketing Virtual Conference & Expo – Fall 2011, which is taking place next Tuesday, Sept. 27.
If you're a retailer, you don't want to miss out on this free, informative one-day virtual event. The opening keynote, E-Commerce Retail Roundtable: Holiday Best Practices, featuring Peter Cobb , co-founder and senior vice president of eBags.com; Jack Kiefer , founder, president and CEO of BabyAge.com; and Andy Hoar , an analyst at Forrester Research, will provide listeners with tips to make the 2011 holiday season their best one yet.
Best practices that will be discussed include:
- how to ensure your website is prepared for the holiday rush of traffic;
- updating fulfillment processes to meet growing demand; and
- last-minute social media and email marketing tips.
The closing keynote, The Future of Retail Shopping With Augmented Reality, Mobile and Social Media, will discus strategies for integrating these emerging technologies into your marketing mix to help increase conversions and sales.
Other information-packed sessions include the following:
- At Your Service: E-Commerce Customer Service Trends
- Social Marketing and Commerce Retail Case Studies
- Cutting Through the Mobile Marketing and Mobile Commerce Clutter
- Winning Customer Acquisition Tactics for Cross-Channel Retailers
- Customer Retention Best Practices
View the most up-to-date agenda here. In addition to the great lineup of sessions we've put together, you'll have the ability to network with other attendees via live chats and social networking, as well as download resources and giveaways. To register for this free event, click here.
Hope to "see" you there!