I just wanted to remind you to complete your FREE InterACT! Virtual Conference & Expo registration to gain highly useful strategies, tips and tactics for marketers.
QR codes. While they may look like an old promo gimmick from the alien film "District 9," everyone connected to direct mail is talking about them. They're the next big wave marketers appear to be jumping on. QR codes are everywhere: on billboards, printed ads in magazines, signs in cities, business cards, for-sale signs at homes ... and they're on envelopes and postcards, tons of them.
Everybody is talking about QR codes. They're the next big deal in marketing, especially for direct mailers.
QR Codes can get a passive prospect to take immediate action -- make a purchase, register for an event, or take a survey. They turn a printed direct mail piece into an interactive mobile call to action.
This one-hour webinar will feature two direct marketers, both of whom have successfully used QR codes in campaigns for various companies. They'll present best practices and case studies involving this fast-growing technology.
Here's what we'll be discussing:
- what QR codes can do for your business and/or offer
- easy-to-understand directions for adding QR codes to your direct mail pieces
- a glimpse of the technology associated, what data is captured, and how to track and analyze the results
- the difference between a general and personalized QR code
- how to incorporate email and text messaging with QR codes
- examples of QR codes working in all sectors and media
Registration fee: $79
Sponsored by Foster Printing Service
To view this webinar click here!:
Couldn't make it on December 14th? No problem! Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.