I’m back with my roundup of brilliant B2B marketers whom I’ve encountered this year. With a tip of the hat to those on my previous lists, it is my pleasure to introduce these fascinating colleagues to you. Our B2B marketing field has thrived in recent decades.
To motivate business buyers, especially in digital, it helps to base your message on powerful, proven B-to-B copy platforms that encapsulate the key benefit to the prospect. They answer the questions, “Why should I care?” and “What’s in it for me?”
Unless you've been hiding under a rock (or huge pile of mail), you've probably noticed that many companies that rely on direct marketing have branched out to include other marketing channels - email, mobile, video - besides direct mail in at least some of their campaigns. (Some even run several campaigns without the old horse.) While some have claimed success, many remain unsure of how exactly to profit from these relatively new channels that operate so differently than direct mail.
Look (and listen) no further than this webinar from Direct Marketing IQ, as leading marketers will discuss cross-media best practices for today's harried prospect and, most importantly, several case studies that successfully integrated multiple channels together, such email with mobile and direct mail with email and video.
Expect to walk away knowing the following:
- How to use email to save money rather than just make it.
- How to sync up the follow-up channels behind the initial email blast or direct mail drop.
- Understand the differences between B2C and B2B email creative ... and the key similarities to help response.
- How to design a landing page that users love ... and use.
- For continual rolling ROI, learn to use segmentation and personalization in all channels.
- How video and mobile can inexpensively fit into your marketing mix, and the new best practices of these emerging channels.
Click here to register today!
Couldn't make it on November 1st? No problem! All Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.
Near the end of the recent DirectMarketingIQ webinar "Direct Mail Formats — What's Working Now!" with Patrick Fultz, owner of DM Creative Group, and Nancy Harhut, Wilde Agency's chief creative officer, questions came pouring in from the large audience.
See the direct mail formats that are working -- eye-catching designs that gets prospects to touch and feel, and copy that compels the recipient to tear open the outer envelope.
Join Patrick Fultz, award-winning designer and current President of the John Caples International Awards, and Nancy Harhut, Wilde Agency's chief creative officer, as they present numerous examples of direct mail formats that are working for mailers right now.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
- What envelopes and self-mailers to use!
- Eye-catching words to use with particular formats.
- Larger format vs smaller format. What's appropriate when?
- Cutting-edge formats that can't miss.
- When to repurpose something innovative from one industry to another.
- Engaging headlines, stickers and stamps, pull tabs -- tools to get them to open.
Plus, find out all that's available to a designer - windows, paper or plastic, printing technique, color, illustration photography, interactivity, headline, p-URLs and g-URLs, and offer - and how that affects format choice.
Registration fee: $79
Sponsored by Polaris Direct
To view this webinar click here!:
Couldn't make it on October 28th? No problem! Target Marketing Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.
As I've seen in the Who's Mailing What! Archive, overall mail volume is down in practically every sector. Of course, that means that mail may have a greater chance to be looked at and opened, particularly if the design is right. I talked to a group of experts recently about direct mail design and what exactly is working