In DirectMarketingIQ's first FREE webinar, "New Response-Boosting Design & Techniques for Direct Mail," on Tuesday, two esteemed inventors and practitioners in the direct mail field showed the myriad ways to boost response. After all, in most direct mail sectors today, Plain Jane doesn't cut it for the average prospect. The medium is practically begging to be used in better, more inventive ways.
Plain Jane doesn't cut it in the world of direct mail anymore. The medium is practically begging to be used in better, more inventive ways.
Some of the biggest response-boosters will be explored in DirectMarketingIQ's FREE webinar, on Nov. 1st. Register now to learn how cutting-edge design and the use of CopyDoodles ® can instantly change the fortunes of a future direct mail campaign.
Join Patrick Fultz, award-winning designer and current President of the John Caples International Awards, and Mike Capuzzi, owner of CopyDoodles ®, as they present numerous examples of direct mail design, ideas and yes, doodles that are working for mailers right now.
Here's what you can expect to get during this hour of intensive learning:
- Examples of eye-catching design that get prospects to act!
- How CopyDoodles can revolutionize the outer envelope as well as the inner components.
- New cutting-edge formats that can't miss with prospects.
- How new trends - QR codes, PURLs, multiple windows, etc. - can be integrated to improve your mail piece.
- A look into the massive toolkit that the Who's Mailing What! Archive and CopyDoodles database affords you.
To view this free webinar, click here!: