Unsubscribe and bounce rates for email range from 15 percent to 30 percent per year. To make forward progress with your email list size means minimizing the natural leakage and adding new emails. The top two methods to organically grow your email customer base are through a sign-up form on your website and/or by gaining permission during the purchase process. While not all site visitors may be ready to buy, they may be ready to take that step of getting to know you better.
What matters most to online shoppers? Hint: It has less to do with specific products and everything to do with communication, and that includes shipping and returns.
You'll find key insights into what makes online shoppers click...customers' online shopping preferences...what shipping and post-purchase services enhance the customer experience most and more with this fact-filled whitepaper! Check it out here!
Worldata's Spring 2012 List Price Index, the barometer for trending of all list rental pricing, tracks the changes in list rental pricing each season. The index shows significant price drops in Aggregated Business Databases files over Spring 2012. Other notable price decreases occurred in permission-based files for B-to-C email.
Giving potential customers the information they actually want is one of the most effective ways to grab their attention in today's fragmented media landscape. With the right tools in place, once you have a visitor's interest, it becomes easier to guide individual website experiences, with conversion as the ultimate goal.
What you will learn:
- The importance of making a great first impression through relevant website content
- How PODS employed a relevancy strategy to double its percentage of business that is booked online
- How to use customer segmentation strategies to drive more relevant content
- How triggered marketing campaigns can help improve the online retail experience
Digital Content is everywhere - your website, blogs, social media outposts, and every mobile device imaginable. And with customers and prospects radically adjusting to this wealth of information, companies are investing in developing digital content like never before. Despite their efforts, however, these same companies often miss valuable opportunities because they lack a well-rounded content marketing strategy.
This new whitepaper from Bridgeline Digital identifies the top 10 steps to building a content marketing strategy that you can execute within your company in an effective and timely manner.
What you will learn:
- What is content marketing management
- Why you should treat content like a critical business asset
- How to understand the content needs of your audience
- Why maintaining an editorial calendar is so important
- Why you need to give your content a "voice"
- Why content management and web analytics tools can best help you deliver relevant content
Marketers have developed quite a bag of promotion and coupon tricks to get consumers to spend more at the checkout counter or when mailing in the order form. The good news for online retailers is that modern e-commerce software lets them easily adapt these proven promotional techniques to an online environment to lift average order sizes, revenues and profits.
You Will Learn About:
- Free Shipping
- and more!
A new digital marketing landscape is beckoning - how can you be sure you're prepared?
With the simultaneous explosions of mobile, social networking, wi-fi and constant connectivity, we're creating a world that constantly offers more, with more selection, more options, and more more than ever before.
More than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared weekly on Facebook alone - certainly the fastest growing of the social platforms, but definitely not the only one. It's simply not enough to call this digital landscape & "Modern Marketing" anymore.
- Building the best Team - Insource vs. Outsource
- Using the right Tools for your marketing strategy - Content Management, eMarketing, Web Analytics, and eCommerce
- Choosing the most effective Technology for your company goals - SaaS vs. Perpetual, Integrated vs. Multi-platform
- Tying all three together to increase traffic, visitor engagement, and conversions
Uncover the ins and outs of selecting the right list provider. It covers:
- Tips to identify audiences that respond
- Pros & cons of house, purchased, and rented lists
- Important details about list owners, managers, and brokers
- How to sort through the clutter to get the best lists possible
Download this free whitepaper and start selecting the right list partner for you.
The USPS recently shared some interesting data on the volume and cost of undeliverable as addressed (UAA) mail. That tab was $1.3 billion in 2010, and that was just the cost to the Postal Service, which has to incorporate these costs into its rate-setting. All this UAA is money down the drain to the mailers—who designed, produced and labeled it and applied its postage—and to the Postal Service that has to deal with its final disposition.
To keep it simple, here’s the three-point truth about data card quality. Point 1: Data card quality is independent of list quality. Point 2: Data card quality measures completeness and update recency. Point 3: Data card quality does not measure content quality or accuracy. You should not judge a media manager on data card quality alone, and there are more important factors to consider.